Sunday 1 January 2017

New Clinic 2017

First of all I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all an exceedingly happy and healthy new year, and may all good things come your way in 2017! I hope you've had a good rest over the holidays.


The clinic is moving this week to 1 Cranmore Park. This is just across the road from the old premises, so I'm still in the same area. The website will shortly be updated with the latest directions and information.

The new premises are much larger, and I hope to have a range of practitioner services available  in the near future. The new premises also has onsite car parking facilities for attending patients.

As a consequence of this expansion, with increasing rents as well as the increasing costs of raw materials, I have unfortunately had to increase consultation fees accordingly. There will be a rise of £5 per session which comes into effect as of today Jan 1st 2017.

Currently there is a one month waiting list. I have become increasingly busy both as a practitioner and an international lecturer, and would like to remind everyone that there is a charge for any missed appointment where good notice is not given. Please allow 24 hours notice if you need to change or cancel, as this allows me time to offer the appointment to someone else on the waiting list.

If you are contacting me by phone, please note I'm only available during office hours, and not in the evenings, at weekends or holidays. The best way to contact me in general is by email.

If you'd like updates and article from Belfast herbalist, please subscribe by entering your email address in the box on the right hand side of the page.

Finally I'd like to thank you for choosing Belfast Herbalist for your healthcare needs, and look forward to seeing you again in 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment