Herbal Medicine: You’re Doing it Wrong
We get it. You know that stress is bad for you. You want to take better care of yourself, but who has the time? You’ve tried to make yourself feel better, less depressed, less anxious. But nothing seems to help. You’d rather stay away from pharmaceuticals, but what else is there? Maybe you’ve even tried herbal medicine, but it hasn’t worked for you. That’s because you’re doing it wrong.
Clinical trials prove that herbs can help reduce the effects of stress, anxiety, and depression — but only if you know how to use them properly.
This free video training series with clinical herbalist David Winston, RH(AHG) will show you how to use herbs safely and effectively so that you can feel better emotionally, physically, and even spiritually.
Watch it and learn:
- How to reduce stress in your life and put an end to the “Alarm Clock Lifestyle”
- The one type of herb that has been proven by human clinical trials to reduce stress
- The most common reason people think herbs don’t work for them
- Why St. John’s Wort is NOT “The Depression Herb” and the three types of depression it is most effective for treating
- The surprising truth about the safety of herbal medicine compared to properly prescribed pharmaceuticals
- How to combat today’s epidemic of spiritual malnourishment
- The secret to increasing the effectiveness of a single herb
- A great herbal remedy for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Plus: How to banish negative energy from your home and office…and much more!